Register for the 2017 Fall Workshop – the largest Suzuki piano event in Edmonton!
Each year, the Fall Workshop motivates and inspires students and families through a shared musical experience! This half-day commitment is a great way to start off the year. Choose a morning or afternoon session that best fits your family’s schedule. This year, the Fall Workshop takes place on October 21 & 22, 2017 at Suzuki Charter School.
Your child’s registration fee of $30 at the Fall Workshop includes:
• A Master Class, where students prepare a piece and take part in a lesson with one of the Guest Teachers: Nena Lamarre, Susan Magnusson, and Joyce Hodge.
• An Enrichment Class, where students aged 4-11 take part in the Latin Rhythms class with Alejandro Rojas and students 12 and up take part in a Music composition/improvisation session with Heather Hindman.
• Attendance at the Parent Class (held each day at 1:00 pm), where our Guest Teacher will speak about successful practicing.
• The chance to observe as many other master classes as possible.
• An invitation for families to attend the noon-hour Honours Concert, where ESPS students will perform selections from the Suzuki piano repertoire.
To register, print the 2017 Fall Workshop Registration Form and return it to your teacher. The deadline for registration is October 5th, 2017. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate late registrations.