Our next graduation concert takes place on Sunday March 18th at PCL Hall at the Alberta College Conservatory of Music, and each graduate will perform three selections from his or her graduating book. These special concerts end with the presentation of plaques and and a reception for friends and family. Congratulations to our newest ESPS graduates!
1:00 – Students of Regine, Alla, Eleanor, Rhonda, Brad and Tess
2:30 – Students of Gail, Tim, Ruth, Heather and Nancy
Here are some tips for having a stress-free graduation that celebrates your student’s success:
Dress up for your graduation! This is a special occasion and students have carefully prepared for it. Jeans, T-shirts, shorts, and messy running shoes or boots are not appropriate.
- Arrive early so you do not feel rushed before performance. If you are not familiar with this area, then plan to come extra early so you are not late for the graduation.
- Invite your family and friends. Just as they are important to you, you are important to them. Share in the excitement of your accomplishment!
- Be respectful during the performances. Sit quietly and attentively during the performances. Sound carries in the hall, so whispering, paper rustling or a beeping camera can distract other guests. Should you need to leave the hall, wait until there is a break in the program. When you return, wait outside the hall until there is a break before taking your seat.
- Stay until the end of the graduation when plaques and certificates are awarded and photographs are taken.
- Stay for the reception afterwards. Enjoy some treats and savour the moment with your family and friends.